Saturday, October 16, 2010
The Secret Society is not a secret anymore!
Hello Friends! I would like to reccomend the book The Mysterious Benedict Society and also, The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey, by Trenton Lee Stewart. It is about 4 REALLY smart kids who become (almost) spies. They do special missions for a friendly man named Mr. Benedict who takes them under his wing. The kids are all orphans but go on really dangerous and adventerous jobs. I think that this book is REALLY suspenseful. I know, I know, you already know that i reccomended this book in the thought, comment, suggestion bin in class, but really, read this book!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletenice reccomendation
ReplyDeleteNo names, please.
ReplyDeleteMr. C.
I've read the second book and I want to read the first book. Man, I am out of order
ReplyDelete