This post is for everyone to read (including you Mr.C). I just wanted to know if we could recommend other things like movies, music, entertainment and more. It's just an idea. If you agree or disagree just post your comments below. I mean come on, maybe there might be a book that was made into a movie. Just want to hear your thoughts on this. Boy, I hope I don't get in trouble for this!
Sincerely, E.T.
I want to hear from more people.
ReplyDeletei half disagree and agree because this site is for book recommendations only and if we do other things like movies,music,entertainment,etc. It will get out of topic so i don;t know...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteE.T.
ReplyDeleteWe need to stick to books for a variety of reasons. If we "dilute" the site it would become less useful to people looking for book suggestions. With a lot more stuff here, people would have to look harder to find book information. In addition to that, this is a school site and so it needs to be about academic content.
It is an interesting idea, though.
Oh, okay...well..I just thought...NEVER MIND! It was just a thought. Okay fine, we'll stick to books. Not to be mean or anything but, Mr.C, wasn't it you who told the class to think different. I mean, it was in the poem by apple. Remember who ever is reading this, think outside the status quo.
ReplyDeleteActually it was just an idea. I wasn't trying to convince the class or anything.
ReplyDeleteE.T.,
ReplyDeleteHmmmmm...good point. I like how you are thinking. I wonder if you (or we) can think beyond the status quo and come up with a solution to this. I bet we can.
But Mr. C, isn't the name of this blogmodbookclub?
ReplyDeleteYes J.N. It is. But I was thinking we could think different. I mean all of our world changers thought of something others didn't approve of. They eventually came up with a kind of idea that changed the world. This idea might be able to change this blog.
ReplyDeletei agree with E.T. mabye it would be cool to be a world changer! we just need to tell everybody in the class and vote and mabye E.T. and the people who agree with him can try to persvade the class. And if E.T. doesn't want to do it i can.
ReplyDelete-S.N.
That's cool S.N. Maybe you and me could persuade (convince) the class. Man, I didn't know one little idea of mine can become a big kind of deal. I agree with S.N. and half agree with J.K. and disagree with J.N. and disagree but then agree with Mr.C. I hope I can persuade the class to think different.
ReplyDeleteyes! lets just tell Mr. Clarke on Wednesday, and before the class votes me and E.T. and/or one more person can try to persuade the class!
ReplyDeleteUh..votes you and me? S.N., we don't know even if they are going to vote for us.
ReplyDeleteWell I guess was wrong. The class disagreed with me. Uhhhhhhhhhhhh! Sad face.
ReplyDeleteI actually ment Well I guess I was wrong. I was typing too fast.
ReplyDeleteok! i think we know what you mean if we can make sense i think you already said that on the Librarian's book. But atleast we have another blog now so they didn't completly disagree! Were making a newspaper!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteE.T.,
ReplyDeleteI think you basically got what you wanted...or maybe even more than you wanted.
yea i agree with Mr.C we at least had what wanted and a little more!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait until we start the Newspaper(or Newsweb). It will be so awesome. I mean, with everything like style/entertainment, local news, forecast, sports, and etc. It will be so cool! ( I want to say "It will be so cool ' a million times!)Thanks to E.T., for coming up with the idea.Whoo!
ReplyDeletebut sadly he laft us SNIFF SNIFF :(
ReplyDeleteYeah I know.
ReplyDeleteWell, I just want to say thanks to you guys for taking my idea and changing it into something even more awesome. It was kind of like you guys expanded it.
ReplyDeleteOh!! And the "Geek" at our school made a new website! ANd it loks soooooooooo grown up, I think he just made it last week.
ReplyDelete